We are looking for an enthusiastic Advance Nurse Practitioner to join us with our client Urgent Care Centre In Crowland. The role will be diverse and need to support both nursing and medical teams in the timely assessment, management and discharge of patients who attend for urgent or emergency care.
In addition, the role will also require you to undertake the minor injuries module so as to consolidate an ability to work within the Emergency Department across both the ‘majors’ and ‘minors’ streams.
Come and join us to make a real difference in patient care and experience. Training post considered.
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Crowland.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Advanced-Nurse-Practitioner-jobs)
We do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Advanced Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Crowland, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
My client is a one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
This service in Crowland we are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
A large treatment centre with 5 theatres.
The role is to aid the arrangement of a quality medical caretaker drove administration to patients going to the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will review patients wellbeing needs with an extent of minor disease and harm conditions, plan their care, oversee treatment and discharge them or allude them as suitable to other medicinal services experts and additionally look for exhortation and support from a more experienced individual from staff.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Crowland.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Crowland.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Crowland, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002