We are looking for a nurse practitioner to join with one of our reputed client healthcare centre in Chelsea.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, enthusiastic and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You Must have the ability to work and lead effectively amongst a multidisciplinary team across an innovative service.
You will also have strong advanced practice skills and knowledge and be committed to your on-going professional development and that of the healthcare centre service.
- Prioritise patient care throughout the unit, assuming shift leader responsibility allocating staff and resources effectively, as and when rostered to this function.
- Assist in orientation and support to new staff to the unit.
- Support junior staff with supervision and development.
- To participate & assist in the monitoring, review & evaluation of nursing practice
- To participate and assist in the setting of standards of patient care
- Promote clinical excellence and best evidence-based practice at all times.
- Participates in the reporting of Clinical and Non-Clinical Risk Assessments and incidents.
- Assist in the investigation of verbal and written complaints according to Company Policy.
Clinical Professional Responsibilities
- Assess an individual’s health needs and provide holistic care.
- Administer treatment within local guidelines/protocols.
- Administer medication within Patient Group Directions
- Ensure clinical protocols are adhered to at all times.
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Chelsea.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Chelsea.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Chelsea, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002