Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) – AD-HOC WORK – Cannock
Advanced nurse practitioners in the Cannock area looking for ad hoc extra work. we are currently working with a client offering ongoing ad hoc shifts throughout December And January.
ANP’s with prescribing and GP surgery experience be a bonus.
Offering the 15 minute appointment times and a competitive salary.
Shifts in the area are quick to go don’t hesitate.
• Excellent and weekly on time pay
• Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
• Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Cannock.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Cannock.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have the job in Cannock, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
My client is a one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
This service in Cannock, We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
- Prioritise patient care throughout the unit, assuming shift leader responsibility allocating staff and resources effectively, as and when rostered to this function.
- Assist in orientation and support to new staff to the unit.
- Support junior staff with supervision and development.
- To participate & assist in the monitoring, review & evaluation of nursing practice
- To participate and assist in the setting of standards of patient care
- Promote clinical excellence and best evidence-based practice at all times.
- Participates in the reporting of Clinical and Non-Clinical Risk Assessments and incidents.
- Assist in the investigation of verbal and written complaints according to Company Policy.
Clinical Professional Responsibilities
- Assess an individual’s health needs and provide holistic care.
- Administer treatment within local guidelines/protocols.
- Administer medication within Patient Group Directions
- Ensure clinical protocols are adhered to at all times.
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Cannock.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Cannock.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Cannock, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
Locum Emergency Nurse Practitioner Job (ENP) – Great shifts available
My client has an all-around regarded name in the field of Primary Care, is currently seeking ENPs to benefit from varied and attractive shifts in various areas.
These Emergency Nurse Practitioner roles would suit any Emergency Nurse Practitioner who is looking for additional shifts that can be fitted around their existing schedules, making it an ideal opportunity to augment your current working week.
We have shifts available throughout the year and beyond so to ensure that you get the pick of these ENP shifts; don’t delay call us today.
In addition, we are offering attractive rates as well as a number of other benefits.
- Great pay rates
- Unrivalled referral scheme
- Affiliated subsidised Nurse Training Academy
- Good rates of pay and excellent prospects for suitable candidates.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development.
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check
- Flexible Shift Patterns.
- Subsidised Private Healthcare.
- A dedicated specialist recruiter working with you
This represents a superb opportunity to not only augment your current work schedule but also to work alongside a great name within Primary Care.
Due to the varied ENP roles on offer; they will not stay vacant for long. In order to secure the shifts, you want to contact us today.
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002