We have opportunities for experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners to support a Private Healthcare Provider in Buckingham.
If you are an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for flexible work in the Buckingham area we would love to hear from you.
This opportunity offers fantastic rates and a variety of shifts running from Monday to Sunday.
- NMC registration
- Masters’ Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice
- V-300 Prescriber
- Be able to see both adult and paediatric patients
- Excellent and weekly on time pay
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Buckingham.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Buckingham.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Buckingham but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Locum Meds is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner for a GP Surgery in Buckingham! You will centre around giving high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
We are actively recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
At Locum Meds, you will have the rewarding career that you set as your goal while enjoying the lifestyle balance you deserve!
- Flexibility in work schedules
- Performance Pay Model (Base salary + Performance bonuses)
- Personal Career Pathways
Join an organization where you will feel Connected to your practice, able to Personalize your practice & Empowered to develop your professional objectives.
For additional information
Call us 01923 594 002