We are recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, for a practice in Brigg geared towards addressing the challenges primary care currently faces.
This is an opportunity to join a surgery when the thoughts and ideas of their ANPs are respected and actioned. Based within Brigg CCG, this is a forward-thinking area, where new services and ideas can come to fruition, much quicker.
You’ll have support from an excellent team, that work hard to protect their ANP. They are determined to keep patient numbers reasonable and provide a genuine work/life balance, highlighted by the fact that you’ll have no home visits.
An ideal candidate will be
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- You must be able to prescribe
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
- Excellent and weekly on time pay
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Brigg.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Brigg.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Brigg, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002