We are looking to recruit an experienced advanced nurse practitioner to support the clinical team in our busy GP surgery in Bowness on Windermere.
The successful candidate will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taken, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment to the evaluation of care.
You will demonstrate safe clinical decision making and expert care working collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Practice nurse skills
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Nurse Practitioner Qualification is an advantage
The Benefits Include
- £40k – £52k FTE depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- Support for indemnity payments
- 1-week study leave
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bowness on Windermere.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Bowness on Windermere.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bowness on Windermere, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002