Locum Meds is working with a Practice in the Blackburn area who urgently require full-time Nurse Practitioner
An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join a Practice in Blackburn
The ideal Candidate will have recent experience within a Primary Care setting, be adaptable, Highly motivated and relish a challenge.
This role is part-time, 30 hours per week, salary is negotiable dependent on experience. A full range of benefits is on offer including NHS pension. If you are looking for both job security and a new challenge in 2018, this could be the perfect role for you!
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have a recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or Willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Blackburn.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Blackburn.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Blackburn, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002