This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and dynamic band 6 or above nurse practitioner to join the Out of Hours team in Birmingham.
The applicant must have previous or current experience of working in an Out of Hours team.
The successful applicant will join the Out of Hours team to support our drive to deliver safe, efficient and effective service to our patients.
The Nurse Practitioners provide professional and advanced clinical nursing support to the junior doctors, nursing staff and the MDT. They provide senior nursing support and advice to all clinical areas within the Trust.
The Nurse Practitioners also undertake advanced patient assessment and clinical intervention.
Working with Locum Meds has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Birmingham.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Birmingham, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002