Locum Meds urgently requires an experienced Nurse Prescriber to work within busy Walk-in Centre in Belfast.
The shifts will run from day to day and you are able to pick and choose at your discretion and start ASAP.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and amicable Nurse Prescriber who are committed to their activity.
Nurse Prescriber Benefits Include
- Ongoing opportunities nationwide
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay rates
- One to one consultancy service
- Practice nurse skills
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- An interest in COPD
- Treatment room skills
- NMC Registration
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Belfast.
Nurse Prescriber Jobs on Indeed website can be found here (https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Prescriber-jobs)
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Belfast.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Belfast, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
Exciting opportunity for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join a patient-centred practice in Belfast area.
The successful candidate will be energetic, compassionate, self-motivated and be knowledgeable in all aspects of family medicine.
Enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle; excellent hours and schedule
Excellent location in Belfast near a shopping mall and restaurants
Employed position with a large, well-respected medical group of over 1,300 providers
Modern practice utilizes integrated system-wide electronic health record Competitive salary and outstanding benefits.
Working with Locum Meds has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Benefits
- Up to Full-Time Hours Available, Flexible
- Competitive Salary, Band 8a/8b
- 5-6 weeks annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity included
- Training and Development Opportunities Available
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Belfast.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Belfast, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002