We are looking for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to work in a busy Walk-in Centre in Bampton.
The shifts will run from day to day and you are able to pick and choose at your discretion.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and friendly Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) who are dedicated to their Job.
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an ANP
• You must be able to prescribe
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions.
• Ongoing opportunities nationwide
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay rates
• One to one consultancy service
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bampton.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Bampton.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bampton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
We have locum work available locally, with awesome pay rates and simple access to available work, this is the time to get included!
If you’re an experienced Nurse Practitioner based in Bampton(or surrounding areas), we would love to hear from you!
Our Nurse Practitioners can earn a fantastic £35 – £55 per hour including holiday pay. We give you the opportunity to book shifts up to 6 months in advance, once in a while even 12-to allow you to idealize your work life adjust!
There is never a base number of movements to work, so locum shifts with Locum Meds give you a lot of flexibility.
With our quick and easy application and a friendly group of staff close by for at whatever point you require them, Locum Meds settles on locum work a simple choice!
Working with Locum Meds has great benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay of £35-£60 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioners,
- Exclusive, weekly access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts the day before or up to 12 months in advance,
- No minimum shift requirements,
- A friendly dedicated team on hand to help you whenever you need it,
- A quick and easy registration process.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counselling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Bampton.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Bampton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Prescriber to join a brand new service based in Bampton.
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a friendly service who are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to join their energetic, enthusiastic and friendly team on an ongoing basis.
You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs within this new service, who’ll be there to support you when necessary.
Even though this is a full-time position, this exciting opportunity will offer flexibility on days and hours to fit around your personal situation.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Bampton.
Nurse Prescriber Jobs on Indeed website can be found here (https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Prescriber-jobs)
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Bampton.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Bampton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002