My client is one of the UK’s largest independent private healthcare providers who work in very close partnership with the NHS.
This service in Ashington, We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner based on minor injuries provides inpatient and day case elective surgery across the following specialities Orthopaedics, Oral Surgery, Gynaecology, General Surgery, ENT (ear, nose and throat), Urology, Eye Surgery, Endoscopy and Pain Management.
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Minor Injury Unit. The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
We also provide the following benefits:
- Easy application – our registration process is fast free and easy
- High rates of pay- £35 – £60 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Local shift’s exclusively available to you
- Opportunity to enhance your CPD.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Ashington.
Nurse Practitioner jobs on Indeed website can be found here ( https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Practitioner-jobs )
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Ashington, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to work within a primary care centre in the Ashington area.
The client is looking for reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Prescriber who are dedicated to their job to cover a flexible shift pattern Monday to Friday.
An Ideal candidate will be
• Be extremely adaptable, competent and motivated in caring for patients
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
• Suitable qualifications and have a live NMC membership as an independent Prescriber
• You must be able to prescribe autonomously
• Assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with a minor injury and minor medical conditions
• Ongoing opportunities nationwide
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive pay rates
• One to one consultancy service
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Ashington.
Nurse Prescriber Jobs on Indeed website can be found here (https://www.indeed.co.uk/Nurse-Prescriber-jobs)
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Ashington.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Ashington, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002
Are you a Nurse Practitioner with self-starter attitude who loves quality-time with your patients? We’re saving a spot for you!
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience, desired
- Information of long-term care, group assets and financially savvy options with respect to regarding patient care delivery systems
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPC codes
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Awareness about UM standards, NCQA prerequisites, CMS guidelines, Milliman rules, and Medicaid/Medicare contracts and advantage systems is useful
- Work available for days and nights
- Ongoing work – guaranteed money and shift work
- Working with our most respected client, state of the art equipment
- Equivalent earning of £62,000-£83,000
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
Please contact us today to find out more.
call us 01923 594 002