Locum Meds is seeking an enthusiastic and positive individual to join our clinical team as a qualified Locum Nurse Practitioner.
You would be working alongside our existing Nurse Practitioner, supporting our team of GPs carrying out acute care.
The successful candidate will be proficient at managing minor ailments and acute conditions and will have excellent communication skills and good IT literacy.
You will have previous experience of working in accordance with the NMC Code and experience of working with patients. Experience of using SystmOne would be an advantage but is not essential.
Responsibilities will include assessment, diagnosis and treatment of acute presentations and referring to other members of the primary and secondary healthcare team.
The role available is Monday – Friday 09.00-17.30, over 5 days – Full-time locum
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Swinton.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs
This Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Swinton.
Many Nurse Practitioner has jobs in Swinton, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002