Our client in Sutton Coldfield is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their Healthcare Centre on a fixed term contract.
The remuneration is up to £38,019.48 per annum; plus enhancements for unsocial hours
The role is to assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Healthcare Minor Injury Unit
The post holder will assess patients health needs with a range of minor illness and injury conditions, plan their care, administer treatment and discharge them or refer them as appropriate to other healthcare professionals and/or seek advice and support from a more experienced member of staff.
- Competitive salary (Band 8a, Dependent on Experience)
- Attractive Annual Leave allowance
- NHS Pension contributions
- Continued professional development
- Valid NMC Pin
- Independent Prescribing
- The recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working in Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk-in Centre etc
We are currently looking for several Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Sutton Coldfield.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Practitioner jobs.
Many Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Sutton Coldfield, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002