A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Nurse Practitioner to join a lovely GP surgery near Hove.
An attractive employment package is on offer for the successful candidate, including a competitive salary dependent on experience! Primary Care experience is desirable and the position is for around 25-30 hours per week, however, this is negotiable.
This centre is very supportive and passionate about giving high-quality patient care and has great transport links close by.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have recent experience in acute/primary care nursing
- Be competent in telephone advice and triage service
- Have recent experience of face-to-face patient care
- Have Nurse Practitioner experience or evidence of independent practice
- Evidence of recent Study (PREP)
- Recognised Minor Illness. Injuries Certificate or willingness to undertake
- Recognised Nurse Prescribing Qualification
For further details on this Nurse Practitioner Role, please click ‘Apply for job’. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we’ll get in touch when it suits you best. You’ll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse Consultants.
Call us to discuss – 01923 594 002