I am recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a Private Healthcare provider located in a Swanage Practice on a permanent, salaried, stable and secure opportunity that will provide you with the opportunity to be in control of your career and your future.
Location: Swanage – within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum / £21.13 – £24.44 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week.
Hours: Full Time available – 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner. The practice will consider a Practice Nurse who can prescribe
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you’re an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised workflow and reasonable appointment numbers
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- £45K FTE depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 1-week study leave
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioners for a locum or permanent job in Swanage.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Swanage.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Swanage, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002