We are currently looking to recruit Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work in GP surgeries across the Exeter area.
Candidates must be a qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Independent Prescriber, having gained experience working within General Practice environment.
You will be able to work independently and as part of a team with experience in chronic disease management and family planning
Experienced with face to face consultations and telephone triage for intense and chronic problems. You will be required to carry out home visits and on be the on-call duty.
- NMC registration
- Masters’ Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Practice
- V-300 Prescriber
- Be able to see both adult and paediatric patients
- Excellent and weekly on time pay
- Lucrative weekday and weekend pay rates
- Opportunities to work local and nationwide with a frame worked approved agency
We are currently looking for several Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a locum or permanent job in Exeter.
This Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have a new job located in Exeter.
Many Advanced Nurse Practitioners have jobs in Exeter, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002