We are looking for an experienced Nurse Prescriber to work within a busy GP surgery in the Penkridge area.
The client is looking for a reliable, experienced and friendly Nurse Prescriber who are committed to their business to cover an adaptable move design Monday to Friday.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
Locum Nurse Prescriber Salary Package
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Penkridge.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Penkridge.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Penkridge, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002