We are working with a busy health centre in Haxby who is looking to cover a 7 day per week service with experienced Nurse Prescribers
The successful candidate will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taken, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment to the evaluation of care. You will demonstrate safe clinical decision making and expert care working collaboratively with the general practice team to meet the needs of patients.
You will be able to choose from a wide variety of shifts across 7 days per week so if you are available 1 day per week or 7 we can fit the shifts around you, we currently have rota up until the summer!.
- Nurse Prescriber will be RGN/NMC qualified (essential)
- Prescriber V300 qualification (essential)
- GP Practice experience
- An Independent prescriber qualification
- Skills in Minor Illness / Injury
- Treatment room skills
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Will need to provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Excellent cross-sales & upgrade sales ability
- Friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Very competitive salary and OTE
- Commission on treatments, commission on skincare sales
- High hourly rates for Part-time
We are currently looking for Nurse Prescriber for a locum or permanent job in Haxby.
Locum Meds do their best to negotiate a salary better than Indeed Nurse Prescriber jobs
This Nurse Prescriber will have a new job located in Haxby.
Many Nurse Prescriber has jobs in Haxby, but what would convince you to make a new move? Please call us to discuss.
Call us 01923 594 002